Certis Solutions is looking for an experienced Project Manager for various construction projects (multi-family, repairs & restoration, special projects, general construction) in the Sacrametno area. This person will own, develop and direct all activities vital to completing profitable, timely projects while delighting the client. If you are looking to join a bright, collaborative group with challenging yet rewarding projects, please apply.
- Maintain positive job margin through project completion
- Manage project team in collaboration with project superintendent
- Estimation review and budget management
- Heavy contract compliance
- Drive, develop and cultivate long term relationships with Client, Architects and Subcontractors
- Provide timely, transparent reporting
- Partner with Superintendent to keep project on or ahead of schedule
- 3+ yrs experience in construction management with relevant project history (multi-family, retail, hospitality, healthcare, mixed use, federal).
- Ability to demonstrate effective leadership methodologies, while maintaining a professional environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while leading meetings, delivering reports, submittals, maintaining sub lists, subcontracts, schedules, change orders, insurance, material procurement, logistics, as-builts and closeout.
Construction Management, or relevant degree is required