Certis Solutions is looking for a motivated individual with 2-3 years environmental experience for an Environmental Data Manager role at one of the environmental industry’s leading data management service providers.
The Data Manager’s responsibilities include interacting with clients and internal technical staff to aggregate environmental data in support of federal program investigations and long term groundwater monitoring sampling events taking place across the country and the Pacific Rim.
Responsibilities may include the following activities, which will be performed under the supervision of a senior data manager:
· Load environmental data into SQL Server databases, such as lithology data, groundwater measurements, and well construction information
· Troubleshoot and document data issues (missing records, orphaned data, etc)
· Coordinate with clients to develop and promote efficient data flows and processes
· Troubleshoot loading of laboratory data
· Track field events and coordinate with analytical laboratories to ensure complete, compliant data is available to agency decision makers
Experience with relational databases, particularly Microsoft SQL Server
Experience with project/field planning, work plans, environmental sample collection procedures, COCs, and EDDs is a plus
Experience with Microsoft Office tools
Energetic, personable, self-motivated individual with a desire to advance in a growing organization
Experience with Department of Defense environmental cleanup projects, or any Federal Programs, is a plus
B.S. in Environmental Science or related discipline (geology, chemistry, biology...) preferred.