Certis Solutions is seeking a client focused problem-solver to join a collaborative and innovative water resources team at a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm.
- Designing (and potentially leading, pending experience level) water resources structural engineering projects throughout the west coast, such as high-profile concrete dam rehabilitations
- Evaluating and analyzing existing projects
- Preparing reports, alternative analyses, budgets, cost estimates, specifications, design plans, schedules, and studies
- Providing support to contractors during construction
- Serving as the project manager and mentoring project staff
- Working with clients to develop projects
Some travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least four years of relevant work experience
- PE license (or EIT) in any state with ability to obtain in California PE within 1 year of start date
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in civil engineering