Certis Solutions is seeking a Project Superintendent
- Develop and maintain the construction schedule in concert with the project manager. Provide input to the required monthly updates to the master schedule for presentation to the client.
- Establish and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the applicable project plans, specifications, and contracts required for the project.
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors, personnel and inspectors.
- Conduct weekly subcontractor coordination and safety meetings to discuss look ahead schedules, Job-related issues, outstanding RFIs and update as-built drawings.
- Maintain project records (daily logs, time cards, tailgate safety meetings, SWPP Compliance reports, progress photos, daily inspections, punch lists).
- 5+ years' experience in Construction
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of building codes and ADA Requirements
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Project, Bluebeam, PlanGrid, and other industry software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate client/owner meetings, negotiations, etc.
- Ability to manage scope, schedule, budget, and personnel
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management Preferred or Related Experience