Certis Solutions is seeking a Mid-Level Environmental Engineer/Geologist/Scientist for a position at an Environmental Consulting company in Sacramento, CA.
- Field work including soil, soil vapor and groundwater sampling and construction observation
- Hands-on operating and maintenance of remediation systems
- AutoCAD Drawings and GIS Mapping
- Geologic / hydrogeologic / engineering data analysis and interpretation
- Preparation of technical report
- Strong analytical, organization and communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Self-starter and motivated to do high quality work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to travel locally and out of the area as necessary
- Valid driver's license and an insurable driving record
- 40 hour HAZWOPPER training, preferred
Mid level (4 to 10 years’ experience) with work experience related to federal CERCLA site investigation, design, construction, operation, and monitoring of remediation equipment and systems.
BS / MS in Civil / Environmental Engineering or Geology from an accredited university.
Engineer/Geologist in Training Certification (EIT/GIT) preferred, with goal to obtain PE/PG.