1. Prepare Submittals
• Prepare submittal list
• Order submittals
• Prepare submittals
• Log submittals
• Track submittals
2. Prepare RFIs
• Prepare RFI
• Log RFI
• Track RFI
3. Prepare Orders
• Develop material takeoff
• Confirm quantity and issue Purchase Order (P.O.)
• Log P.O.
• Track Delivery
4. Job Meetings
• Attend all meetings
• Coordinate attendance of Valverde employees, subs., & agencies
• Prepare and distribute meeting minutes
5. Job Book
• Prepare Job Book
• Notify OSHA, USA, City, Agencies, etc.
• Obtain all permits, licenses, etc.
8. Set Schedule
• Make schedule, distribute schedule, update schedule
9. Brief Superintendent & Foreman
• Inform them of requirements, changes and budgets
10. Interface with Owner and Outside Agencies
• Inform them of our needs, schedule, and problems. Keep the office and field informed of Owner/Agency and Prime’s changes and designs
11. Coordinate Subcontractors and Major Material Deliveries
• Issue subcontracts
• Set up deliveries and subs. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of materials and subs.
• Submit survey requests with our surveyor or client’s surveyor
12. Prepare Change Orders and Extras
• Write Letters, estimates and notices. Track, log, and follow up. Keep office and field informed.
• Issue PCO numbers, submit and track T&M sheets
• Cost code change orders and submit to accounting
13. Prepare Billings
• Prepare bills and pay estimates, track and ensure proper payment
14. Final Project
• Set up final, have punch list items completed, and job signed off. Prepare as-builts.