Items the Marketing Manager must possess:
Marketing Manager Must Haves:
● Be highly creative and able to think outside of the supposed “box”
● Understands the companies brand and is inspired to create really cool sh*^ that embodies the brand
● Be detail-oriented and organized
● Able to efficiently manage multiple on-going projects and meet deadlines
● Understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
● Understanding of social media platforms
● Be complementary to Business Development
● Be a positive representation of values in every way – appearance, knowledge, values
● Previous experience (does not have to be specific to construction industry)
● Have the ability to develop best in class deliverables
● Be a team player and committed to the success of the company
Marketing Manager Wants:
● Presentation skills
● Bursting with the zeal to share ideas
● Clear understanding of social trends
● Think & Create Amazing Work!
o Thinking outside of the box of what is typical, and creating something better and unique
o Creating deliverables that make the recipient say “WOW”
● Marketing and Collateral material
o Compiling standardized deliverables (Proposals, Statement Of Qualifications, resumes, testimonials, project write-up, etc).
o Coordinate project photography and cinematography.
● Create project / industry-specific collateral deliverables
o Industry niche marketing pieces (renovation, ground up, re-position, etc).
o Industry sector marketing pieces (retail, education, hospitality, etc).
o Create best-in-market deliverables
o Develop template for project case studies & create individual project case studies.
● Project Presentations:
o Work with business development team to design and compile RFP responses
o Work with business development team to design and compile project presentations
o Assist in presentation process
● Assist Business Development Efforts
o Work in collaboration with business development team and client interaction
o Work closely with business development on growth pursuits and strategy
o Continual oversight of website to maintain relevant content and best-in-class appearance
o Project page, imagery, personnel updates
o Content control
● Social Media:
o Manage social media platform (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn).
o Manage the companies Blog
o Create high quality social media content consistent with brand
o Enhance company visibility
o Push company PR, project photos, case studies through platforms
Certis Solutions is looking for a Marketing Manager who is highly creative, organized and detail-oriented. Someone who can create unique marketing campaigns and produce engaging content to deliver to the market. Someone who thrives in working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and who sees the value in creating something with a team.
● Creating and assembling client deliverables (print and electronic)
● Compiling RFP (Request For Proposal) responses
● Designing & creating project / industry specific collateral
● Creating project presentations (elevate our presentations to get new business)!
● Coordinating project closeout (client surveys, photographs, client gifts)
● Coordination with 3rd party creative film content creators
● Drafting press releases and handling all PR campaigns
● Website content updates and blog
● Intranet content updates and blog
● Social media campaigns (connect with customers & fans)
● Creating and designing all branding materials
● Maintaining all internal marketing content (personnel resumes, SOQs, testimonials,…)
Bachelor's Degree is Preferred