Certis Solutions is seeking a Construction Project Superintendent to work in Sacramento.
To provide on-site coordination and supervision over all aspects of field construction activities to include coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget. Responsible for all scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
· Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
· Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
· Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
· Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
· Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
· Conduct toolbox safety meetings.
· Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
· Walk project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
· Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
· Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
· Perform Job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
· Review all slips to ensure equipment and material shipments are complete.
· Maintain good relations and communications with all authorities involved with projects.
· Monitor jobsite general health and safety.
· Engineering or construction management degree and/or equivalent combinations of technical training and related experience.
· Advanced knowledge of discipline, construction technology, design, applicable codes, standards, etc. required.
· Ability to provide direction to and resolve problems amongst subcontractors and vendors.
· Ability to identify deficient work and provide resolution.
· Ability to communicate using the following tools: telephone, written logs, email, computer, mobile devices.
· Blueprint reading.
· Physically lift up to 100 lbs.
· CPR certificate