Certis Solutions is seeking a client focused problem-solver to join a collaborative and innovative water resources team at a nationally recognized professional services consulting firm.
- Designing and leading water resources engineering projects
- Evaluating and analyzing existing projects
- Preparing reports, budgets, cost estimates, specifications, design plans, schedules, studies, and permits
- Performing QA/QC tasks
- Serving as the project manager and mentoring project staff
- Working with clients to develop projects.
Some travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least five years of relevant work experience
- PE license (or EIT) in any state with ability to obtain in California PE within 1 year of start date
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be self-motivated
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Software: HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, XP-SWMM, HSPF, MS Office, GIS, and AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D
Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in civil engineering